Safe evacuation – in emergencies right back home.
In some parts of the world emergency medical evacuation is an extremely difficult undertaking. In the event of an acute, life-threatening accident the local emergency services are generally not adequate, and well-organised evacuation is absolutely essential.
In selected crisis regions SEC4 MEDICAL organises and coordinates the regional deployment of land-based or airborne rescue services (helicopters and fixed wing aircraft.
From countries where the security situation is critical the repatriation of patients accompanied by medical staff in a so-called air ambulance often involves major problems. However, in cooperation with our partners we carry out, on a worldwide and unrestricted basis, the efficient repatriation of patients and intensive care patients in a specially designed ambulance aircraft.
- Evacuation to a suitable local hospital in the event of injury or illness
- Supervision of the evacuated patient by a medical specialist and emergency rescue personnel
- Transfer to a specialist clinic with facilities complying with international medical standards
- The organisation and coordination of worldwide repatriation to the patient’s home country
- Repatriation of the human remains in the event of death
- Implementation of all administrative tasks