Identifying emergency medical risks – providing the right solutions.
In order to build up an accurate picture of the medical situation and possible health risks we check the quality and availability of the local rescue services, together with the regional and country-wide clinical infrastructure, always in the light of the existing security situation.
On the basis of the information collected we then compile and document an overall situational analysis with the appropriate measures for ensuring adequate emergency medical services at the project location, together with recommendations on first aid as required.
- Analysing the local medical and emergency medical services and infrastructure
- The development of emergency plans
- Recommendations on setting up a secure rescue chain
- Expert advice on inoculations for the specific country and region
- Recommendations and provision of first aid supplies