First aid saves lives.
In the event of a medical emergency the provision of first aid is essential – above all in countries and regions where the emergency services are inadequate, often accompanied by higher levels of risk or deployment in remote regions. In particular where no direct and professional medical facilities are available someone providing qualified first aid can significantly increase the survival chances of an injured patient by providing the right treatment and correctly selected medical products.
The SEC4 MEDICAL training course is aimed at enabling staff to identify and evaluate life-threatening injury conditions and to treat them in the best way possible with the available resources. The treatment algorithms which are applied are especially successful if they are implemented with maximum efficiency and simplicity.
- General and specialised first aid training
- First aid in the case of specific injuries
- Patient examination in accordance with examination guidelines
- Application of the latest generation of emergency medical resources
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation in accordance with ERC guidelines
- Application and use of the AED (automatic external defibrillator)
- Rescue grips and transport operations